IAPA Scholarship Opportunities
Each year, IAPA proudly offers an opportunity for PA students to receive the IAPA Outstanding PA Student Scholarship. This year the winner will receive a $1,000.00 scholarship.
Application Requirements Include:
- Current membership in IAPA
- GPA 3.3 or better in professional PA program
- Completion of one semester of a PA Program
- Leadership and service to the PA profession within Indiana as a PA student
- Validation from program director that student is in good standing at the University and meets minimum GPA. Validation will be conducted by the IAPA.
Submissions will be accepted from November 9th and deadline is December 31st.
All applications will be forwarded to the IAPA Awards Committee who will select up to 5 finalists. All applications will have the names, GPAs, and program information redacted prior to submission to the committee for discussion. IAPA will validate the finalists with the program directors before those applications are reviewed by the Board. The Board will determine the winner from selected finalists.
Questions? Contact IAPA at Indianapas@affinnity-strategies.com.
Congratulations to Past Recipients
This Could Be You-Apply Now!
Karissa Miller | Butler University
Kaitlyn Kennedy | Indiana University
Alyssa Nishihira | Butler University
Jaclyn Demeter | Butler University
Sarah Soltis | Butler University